ST. DALFOUR employees are proud to contribute to the making of quality products, shipped worldwide, and which contribute to the reputation of fine French gastronomy.
All year long, 110 people work hard on behalf of quality foods and to proved excellent customer service.
- Sales Administration and Logistics Customer relations: contact with consumers.
- Production: the purchasing and production department's responsibilities go from buying raw material to shipping finished goods in keeping with a "just-in-time" strategy.
- Quality: quality control, traceability, quality management system and annual certifications.
- Maintenance: production line and factory maintenance. Mechanical, electrical, and computer systems.
- Research and development: perfecting of new products in keeping with ST. DALFOUR's values. Creation and innovation.
- Business administration: human resources, finance, top management.
- Web: communication, marketing, e-commerce.