Recipe courtesy of @cookingbride
• One pack of premade pizza dough
• 2 TBSP olive oil
• Pinch of salt
• Pinch of ground black pepper
• 6- 8 TBSP of St. Dalfour Fig Royale Fruit Spread
• 12 oz fresh mozzarella
• 6 oz thinly sliced prosciutto
• Handful of fresh basil
- Thinly roll out pizza dough on a lightly floured surface.
- Place dough on a large baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil, a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Spread St. Dalfour Fig Royale Fruit Spread all over the surface of the dough. Make sure to cover all areas with fruit spread.
- Lay thin slices of mozzarella over the fruit spread and bake in the oven at 350°F until the crust is golden and the cheese is fully melted.
- Remove flatbread from the oven and add a generous amount of prosciutto slices over the top.
- Place back into the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and add a handful of fresh basil.
- Cut into slices and serve warm!