Recipe courtesy of @feastingonfruit
Naan or lavash flatbread
2 TBSP balsamic glaze
4oz crumbled goat cheese
3/4 cup St Dalfour Black Raspberry Fruit Spread
1 cup fresh blackberries
1 TBSP honey
Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Drizzle flatbread with olive oil. Place flatbread on the oven rack for 3-4 minutes until just golden on the edges.
- Remove, and place on a parchment lined pan.
- Drizzle with balsamic glaze.
- Crumble goat cheese evenly over top.
- Dot with teaspoon sized dollops of St Dalfour Black Raspberry Fruit Spread. Arrange fresh blackberries in between.
- Place back in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Gently smash the blackberries with a fork.
- Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and black pepper. Top with fresh arugula and a drizzle of honey. Slice and serve.