Recipe courtesy of @danamatenko
- 1/2 cup of St. Dalfour Four Fruits Fruit Spread
- 1 cup of Greek yogurt (or your preferred yogurt)
- 1/2 cup of granola
- 1/2 cup of fresh berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries)
- 1 tablespoon of honey (optional)
1. In a glass or parfait jar, begin by adding a layer of St. Dalfour Four Fruits Fruit Spread at the bottom.
2. On top of the fruit spread, spoon in a layer of creamy Greek yogurt.
3. Now, add a layer of crunchy granola.
4. Sprinkle a generous portion of fresh berries over the granola layer. If you have a sweet tooth, you can drizzle a bit of honey over the top for an added touch of sweetness.
5. Continue layering in the same order until your glass or jar is filled, finishing with a dollop of yogurt on top.