4 ounces St. Dalfour Black Raspberry Fruit Spread
4 slices St. Pierre Brioche bread
2 tbsp. unsalted butter, softened
2 ounces goat cheese, softened
5-6 leaves fresh basil, cut into thin strips
2 slices mozzarella cheese
- Butter one side of each slice of St. Pierre Brioche bread. Place in a non-stick pan, buttered side down.
- Spread softened goat cheese on the non-buttered side.
- Spread St Dalfour Black Raspberry Fruit Spread on top of the goat cheese.
- Sprinkle the sliced basil on top.
- Cover all with the sliced mozzarella.
- Top with another slice of bread, buttered side up.
- Turn the heat to medium-low and cook 3-4 minutes per side until the bread is golden and the cheese is melty. Serve immediately.